AIM
Wiistar97

Bowser's last stand Bowser's last stand

I love some parts, just needs a bit more.

It needs to give like a 'Omg this it it! The last battle!' which it does, just needs more. Evern though we aren't playing anything with this music, but it's cool.

-Orr- 4 Brave Champions [FULL] -Orr- 4 Brave Champions [FULL]

Epic Battle-like theme

When I hear this, I see a somewhat medevil war. And some man going into a cave... But anyway, this is awesome. Loved some transitions.

Garden Party Garden Party

More of a random party to me.

Classy. Though, if you could have expanded the length, the party would be on 'til midnight. It's cool!

Super Mario Bros. - Over world Super Mario Bros. - Over world

Just Like the Good Days!

It's a very awesome remix. I listened to it before it became one of the best of the week. (Congrats!) It's like a jazzy, tropical theme.

Stage3-1 responds:

Thanks for the review.

Super Mario Land Rock Rem Super Mario Land Rock Rem

Back to the good ol' days!

Awesome. I didn't even know the names of all the places. And I remember when I was 6 playing this. It was so fun! "Epic Pwnage."

smilingpig67 responds:

Bahahaha yeah, talk about the good ol' days. :D

Super Mario World - Overworld Super Mario World - Overworld

Three Words, Epic

Very awesome, I really do love it! Super Mario World has alot of ways to remix the songs, and this is a great one.

Super Mario 64-Metal Mario Super Mario 64-Metal Mario

Solid, and Classic

Very nice remix. When I sometime listen to this, I think to myself, "When was the last time I played SM64 DS?". Brings back the memories and pictures of the waterfall and underground. You know that level if you've played the game before.